Thursday, January 04, 2007

Post Updates

A few updates from past posts:

  1. Dieting: Last April I posted all about how I lost weight (and have kept it off) not because of some magic pill or fad diet, but by eating less and exercising more. I saw an article today that gives a little more proof that all those diet pills are just a load of rubbish.


  2. Human Weakness: This was my first blog post, from September, 2005. Last night on Primetime on ABC, they had a special called "Basic Instincts" (a silly name, I think) all about revisiting the Milgram experiments and the Stanford Prison Experiment that I mentioned in that blog. The report shed further light on the fact that people will do extraordinarily horrible things if put in the right situation, and that almost all the people don't understand why they do those things afterwards. A lot of people in the Primetime piece used the ever-popular, "I was just following orders." Take a look at the article online.

No comments: