Saturday, October 15, 2005

Olive Theory

I have a new theory. The theory is based on surveys of people I know. It is about as unscientific as a theory can be. So, on to the theory...

I believe that a person's opinion about olives can tell a lot about them. More specifically, two people should only date, get romantic, and get married if they have the same opinion on olives. Most people have extreme opinions about olives. People that do not like them (like me) REALLY don't like them and will never eat them. People like that should only be with other people who don't like olives. In fact, I think it should be a question asked on online dating services.

This post has been in what may be a series of not-as-serious posts on my blog. I'll try to post idiotic posts like this from time to time for levity.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like olives

What does that say about me ?

J/K, call me sometime

214-392-8090

Bela Naomi said...

I like olives. wanna get married?

Anonymous said...

However. I love olives and my girlfriend hates them. So what usually happens is she gives her olives to me. How is this bad?

Aogg said...

On the contary to the original post; opinions about olives are alway passionate, it is always a matter of love or hate. We all know where those feelings can lead...